Here are the rules to play by:
Calling all photographers, amateur and professional alike! Everyone is welcome to showcase their talent in our Perch Photo Contest.
How to Enter:
Simply fill out and submit this form. Upload you’re photos and don’t hold back—you can submit as many as you’d like by December 20.
However, ensure that your entries align with our content guidelines. We are looking for landscape imagery from all seasons, and locals enjoying what our Wood River Valley playground has to offer—think skiing, snowboarding, hiking, running, climbing, etc.
How do you discover or reDiscover your outdoor lifestyle?
Originality is the name of the game—all entries must be your own work and submitted in a high-resolution format (minimum of 300dpi at full size). Preferably as a JPEG.
Showcase the essence of the Wood River Valley, be it locals immersed in local activities or other imagery that resonates with the outdoor lifestyle of our Valley.
Three fortunate winners will:
- Earn bragging rights
- Have the chance to see their photos prominently featured on the Elephant’s Perch website, in print, emails, and across social media channels
That’s not all
- Each winner will receive a $50 gift card + an Osprey backpack; the perfect companion for all of your upcoming outdoor adventures.
Winner Selection and Notification
- A panel of discerning judges will meticulously assess entries based on creativity, relevance, and their overall visual appeal.
- Their decisions are final and non-negotiable.
- By December 31st, the lucky trio of winners will be notified via email in our Perch Newsletter. Winners must respond within 7 days to claim their well-deserved prize. Let’s not keep your prize waiting!
Publicity and Rights:
- By entering the contest, winners grant Elephant’s Perch the rights to feature their imagery according to the terms mentioned above.
- You will be added to our email subscriber list when entering this contest.
- Rest assured, we will always give credit where it’s due.
- Play by the rules or face the consequence of disqualification.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the contest or even bid it adieu if circumstances call for it.
- Personal information collected during the contest will be handled with the utmost care and used solely for contest-related matters.
- By signing up for the contest, you will be added to our email list—you’ll need to be a subscriber to see if you’ve won!
*By entering this contest, you’re acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of these official rules. Now, grab your camera and capture the spirit of your outdoor life in the Wood River Valley. Let your images tell a story that could make you a winner. Good luck, and may the best shot win!